fredag 22. februar 2013

Frank Rayhan at Rayhan law firm - SCAM


Got a message on Facebook today. Wow, are people supposed to get so stunned by these amounts that their brains stop working? Could even 1 out of 1,000,000 be so stupid?

Here is the scam message:

Frank Rayhan
Dear Kjeldsen! Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox is not an error but was specifically addressed to you for your consideration. I am an attorney at law and the principal partner of Rayhan law firm. I have a business proposal of $8,950,000.00 USD (Eight million, nine hundred and fifty thousand USD dollars only) in the codicil and last testament of a deceased who happens to be my client by name :(Dr. G. E.Kjeldsen) I am hereby, contacting you because you are qualified by your name identity since you bear the same surname with the deceased and could receive the funds upon claims. Upon your unbiased and speedy response to this call, I will inform you with all the required/necessary details with the modes of the execution of this covenant. Contact me via my private email address: (frankrayhan2013@gmail.com) Sincerely, Frank Rayhan


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Comments containing links unrelated to this blog post will not be approved and will never show on this site.