mandag 22. september 2014

Titaniumprox.com scam (Titanium Pro X)


Another Facebook supplement ad showing some pumped up guys while teasing the user with some "secret method" to get ripped.

I suspect them all of being scams, but let's take a closer look at this one.

The ad leads to a localized version of weareallfitness.com. From here, you are lead towards another site titaniumprox.com. Sometimes their websites claims to be "Men'sHealth", but this is a lie. Men'sHealth magazine has nothing to do with this product.

Celebrities that they claim are using "Titanium X Pro" are (but not limited to): Hugh Jackman, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Chris Pratt, and Gerard Butler. Come on, these people have personal trainers and strict diets. That's the key. I dare claim that none of these guys have ever tried "Titanium X Pro", but I can not prove it.

What surprized me was that this site actually has a valid SSL certificate. So the communication between the person who enters his creditcard details and the owners of titaniumprox.com is SECURE. If it was NOT secure, I'd already tell you it was a scam for sure. But I'm still not convinced that it actually is a scam - nor that is isn't a scam.

Someone has "raised the question" before. In this "blog" a "Jenna" has written a post asking "Is Titanium Pro X complement a scam?". The article is not critical at all, and does not attempt to try to find out if it's scam. Instead "she" writes about how good the product is. It is obvious to me that this article is written by the owners themselves, trying to make it seem more legit by having a "independent blog" write about it. Checking out the blog further, there are 11 posts total. All of them are about Titanium Pro X, and all of them seem to ask common questions. "Is it a scam, is it legit, pro's and cons" etc. Now who starts a blog to write purely about one product?

Checking up the domain name, titaniumprox.com, I see that the owners are hidden behind "DomainsByProxy". The owners of this website certainly don't want to be found or identified! Don't you want to be able to find out who you are doing business with? I know I do, and I would never do business with a online shop without knowing who they are and where they operate.

When I check out the "references" on titaniumprox.com, I see they link to a few studies. The purpose is to make you think that there are studies made on their product, and that their product actually works. However, when I check out these studies, I see that the studies are about various subjects within supplements and steroid usage, but the studies were never written about this product! But hey, most people don't understand these studies anyway, so they are thinking that they might get away with it.

Checking out their "terms and conditions", I see that the text is translated by Google Translate or similar. Also, I tried to Google search a phrase that I found in this text, and google came up with another website that has the exact same "terms and conditions". This site is probably operated by the same people. This site is called vitaketone.com and guess what it's about? Some supplement!

I found their address on this website. "PO Box 642, Main Street Charlestown, Nevis 800-17-399" - This would be somewhere in the caribbean. I doubt you will find them there though. Searching on this address on Google gave me some other sites: mightyraspbketone.com and supragreencoffee.com - I didn't look closely, but looks like these are some "magical health products" as well.

I don't know HOW this scam works, but I guess that they will steal your creditcard information and try to deduct money from your creditcard. I was convinced that people would never receive any products, but it appears some do. They could still use your credit card information again though.

The website claims that the product helps you with the following:
- Rapid Fat Loss
- Prevents The Growth Of New Fat Cells
- Improved Stamina And Muscle Recovery
- Higher Levels Of Sustained Energy
- Delayed Onset Of Fatigue
- Quick, Effective Muscle Growth That Lasts
- Enhanced Sexual Performance

I mean, come on, if this product REALLY did all those things, why do everything appear so sketchy? This product should sell itself, no reason to set up fake blogs, lie about celebrities, fake testimonials etc. And why can't you find this product in the stores? You'd think everyone would want to sell this. And I could not find the ingredients of this product anywhere. I mean, what exactly is this product? You have no idea, do you? If this product made you ill, who would you get in touch with?

Another advice is: Order supplements from stores from your own country. They will sell anything you will ever need. If they don't have the magic products you see on Facebook advertisements, it just means that these products are not real (or any good).

So have you tried to order "Titanium Pro X"? What is your experience? Did you get your product, or did you never hear from them again after you paid? Where did you hear about this product? Please share in the comments. It could be helpful to others!

They also promote a second product called "Adrenalast". They claim that this product is best combined with "Titanium Pro-X". If that's the best combo, why not just make a pill that does it all? And the website doesn't explain which "benefits" you get from "Titanium Pro-X" and which you get from "Adrenalast".  Wouldn't that make sense? If you only bought "Adrenalast", what would that do for you? What would you be missing from "Titanium Pro-X"?

Thanks for reading, please share/comment/like if you found the information you were looking for.

Take a look at another story about a similar Facebook scam: MuscleShop247.com

Or check out this other article about a sketchy product that might be from the same people that came up with "Titanium Pro X": "MaxMan"

Here are some other domain names they use to promote this scam:
mensmusclemag.net (they closed it, it appears)
maksmuskelkraft.com
bestotbe.com





18 kommentarer:

  1. hi i was actually one of the dum dums to try this but it came after like one week and looks real still not used it like to know more about it,found out some forums in like Sweden and looks like some there got it to so don't know

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Sorry for the late response. Did you try it yet? Does the box have a list of ingredients on it?

      Slett
  2. I ordered the trial set and they have arrived. But I canceled the credit card just to be sure. I am trying them now and done so for half a week. Jury is still out if this is a scam or not. For information the supplements were sent from: po box 1229, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110. Do eny one else know if I am might as well be eating sugarpils? Or am I go a die?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. They could easily have written any address they wanted. Good idea to cancel the card, better safe than sorry :)

      Have they written the ingredients on the box?

      Slett
    2. Titanium pro-x ingred:
      L-arginine hcl
      L-arginine alpha keto glurate
      Citruline malate
      Adenosine triphosphate
      Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
      Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate)

      Slett
    3. I had just written a long post, warning that if you order the two free bottles, you risk that they pull more money from your account than agreed upon.
      When i pressed publish i had to log in, only to find the entire message gone. Crap. But long story short: i had ordered titanium pro-x and Adrenalast and have receipts on both amounting to something like 10 dollars each. The receipts said i would be billed from hlthbll.com.
      Suddenly my account had around 240 dollars pulled to something called acctsupport.com!!!!
      So i quickly cancelled my card and contacted my bank and made an afadavid (im Danish, cant remember the correct spelling) and actually got the money back! They reserve the right to take them back, if they can prove, they should have them. Fat chance!
      Not only did none of the amounts taken add up in any way to those on my receipts, i was never billed from hlthbll.com, only acctsupport.com.
      So take my advice: DO NOT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO TO ANYONE SELLING THESE PRODUCTS!!
      I do still have the two bottles, i will post ingredients here

      Slett
  3. Yeah about address: on my receipt its in danish kroner, the pills have been shipped from Utah, yet both my packages came from the uk. And the amount they had taken from my account was in usd. 😳 go figure. But just did a quick google, and the ingredients seem okay. Now im fully aware, i wont get cut like Pitt just by eating pills, but they seem to have the same ingredients as alot of other supplements, so might as well. Oh, and the Adrenalast should give both potent energy and raging boners, but we will see haha

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Have you considered that they lie about the ingredients?

      Slett
    2. They might, but compared to the vast assortment of drugs and the likes, i have tried over the years, im optimistic. 😉
      Well, have eaten one pill of each a day, and luckily no raging boner getting in my way yet, haha but i do feel a little more pumped you know. Like you feel after a workout only most of the time during a day, but let me still stress that i DO NOT RECOMMEND buying this. Even if it does manage to begat some result or another, dont risk losing more money than you care to.
      But yeah, nothing much, might kick the titanium up to two a day, just to get rid of them. Workout is as it always is three to four times a week, and i never had problems with motivation, but for ppl who do, i can see some benefits to a supplement allng these lines. Just dont buy them from bloodsucking scams! 😳 other than that: stay healthy and have a good one

      Slett
    3. Hvad ved man egentlig om dem?? der er jo denne her side ( http://www.get-huge.com/index-dk-w.php ) som er oversat til dansk og så den originale ( http://welcome-to-jennas-diary.com.www-com.co/blog/laurensworld/blog.php?subid=GB_TT-FTR_999-3.gif&b=999-3&geo=gb&i1=1&mu1=1&e=#comments )

      Der er heller ikke meget hjælp at hente på google, har prøvet i noget timer nu, og finder kun sider som siger for pillerne, og sider der siger imod dem.. Er de sikre at indtage, og får man også alt det som man bliver lovet?? Har købt en gratis prøve af dem begge, og alt i alt kommet af med ca. 110kr men har dog lige spærret mit kort, bare for at være sikker du ved...

      Slett
  4. Same here!.....I also ordered titanium pro-x and Adrenalast and have receipts on both amounting to something like 7 $ each.
    Suddenly my account had around 240 dollars pulled to something called acctsupport.com!!!!
    So i quickly cancelled my card and contacted my bank

    SvarSlett
  5. im still waiting for mine 4 months now south africa

    SvarSlett
  6. Look like they take our South Africans for a ride Pay R54 for postage and get" free"trial after deduction from your account of R1000 odd.

    SvarSlett
  7. I'm still waiting for my adrenalast

    SvarSlett
  8. Done the same, had to change my card. R54 and R 1000 odd from my account for free sample

    SvarSlett
  9. Hi guys. Im always looking for updates on this "titanium pro x"

    Anyway im from south africa and also fot myself titanium pro x. I purchased mine from a well k own nutrition/protein shop ( xtreme nutrition) i paid R699.

    Im on it for 2 weeks but dont see no gains really... I only have the titanium no adrenalast.

    My first week i was taking one pill a day, this would be before gym. The first day i felt a burst of energy so i assumed it really works.

    For the rest of the week i kept running to the toilet my tummy was killing me, kept shitting all day.

    Im in my second week and still no results, i do have more energy though.

    To be honest im on testosterone injection as well but my cycle ended 2 weeks ago when i started pro x.

    My personal opinion , i dont think this stuff works.

    I mean the bottlw doesnt give ingredients or directions of use/dosage.

    At the moment i pop w pills a day one before gym and one a few hours later.

    If you are using pro x, dont pop a pill close to sleeping time you will not be able to sleep.

    I will give another up date in a week to let you know whats happening.

    Feel free to email me as well rswartz02@gmail.com

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi,

      Are you referring to this site? I could not find "Titanium Pro X" among their proucts; http://www.xtremenutrition.co.za

      It could be a fake site you've ordered from (I don't think a serious store would import this fake product and re-sell it). You should check your statement to see if they have deducted more money from your credit card.

      Slett
  10. Hi guys, Im from SA, bought the product, it was delivered, had no issues with delivery etc etc. I was given a tracking number and followed up with the company on their "live chat" on the website. Any way, i must have finished a bottle....i felt nothing at all. Gave another bottle to a mate - he still have half the pills, it also did nothing for him.

    SvarSlett

Comments containing links unrelated to this blog post will not be approved and will never show on this site.